A collection of tools that interact with the embedded controller in the Framework Laptop.
- A fork of the Chromium project’s ectool ( DHowett/fw-ectool ), which implements the MEC LPC protocol. It only works on Linux.
- An upstream pull request to Framework that adds that same support to their build of
- A patch series to the Linux Kernel that adds
support for the Framework Laptop to the
- A Windows driver,
CrosEC( DHowett/FrameworkWindowsUtils ), that allows userspace applications to communicate with the EC.
- A UEFI driver that remaps Caps Lock to Esc before an OS boots ( DHowett/FrameworkHacksPkg )
- ECTool.efi (from the above repository), a commandline interface to the EC